- Basumatary,R and Sharma, D.K. 2013. The turtle fauna of Kaziranga National Park, Assam, India with notes on natural history and conservation status. Herpetology Notes. 6:59-72
- Bharali, M.K., Basumatary, R., Rahman, T. & Dutta, K. 2012. Repeated topical application of para-phenylenediamine induces renal histopathological changes in rats. Toxicology Intl. 19(2):132-7
- Bawri, M., Mandal, J. and Basumatary, R. 2014. Butterfly fauna of Nambor and Garampani WLS, Assam, India. Indian Streams Research Journal. 4(2)
- Basumatary, R and Sarma, R. 2014. FRESHWATER TURTLES AND TORTOISES OF KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK AND THEIR CONSERVATION: Tiger Conservation Plan- Kaziranga Tiger reserve (Core Area) 2013
- Basumatary, R. 2014. A brief history of Turtles and tortoises in North east India with special reference to Kaziranga NP. Reflection. 1:263-286.
- Basumatary, R. 2014. Conservation issues of the turtles and tortoises of Assam. Beeksha. 9:48-55.